Are the products safe for dogs if accidentally consumed?
- The products are made with organic ingredients that are proven safe for dogs. Although it is safe if they lick the Paw Shield off or ingest the toothpaste, it is suggested to keep the products in a safe location to prevent full consumption of any Wild Husky co products.
How often would you apply the Paw Shield?
- Apply the Paw Shield every other day or depending how dry their nose and paws may get. Click on the listing for further information!
Does Wild Husky co ship Internationally?
- We sure do! Although shipping may be subject to delays due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic worldwide and limited staff at your local post office.
How long would shipping take domestically? (Within Canada)
- Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic bubble would take approx. 7-8 days for expedited tracked shipping.
- British Columbia would take approx. 2-4 days with expedited tracked shipping.
- Vancouver Island would be delivered locally with free shipping.
Do you attend any local markets on Vancouver Island?
- We do! Follow us on social media (facebook and instagram) for news on upcoming events in the area! We hope to see you there!
Do you have any products in retail locations?
-Yes! We currently have items for purchase at Market Collective by Shi Studio at The Bay Centre (2nd floor beside Virgin Mobile) in downtown Victoria, BC located at 1150 Douglas Street.
We also have a few upcoming retail locations in the near future. Stay tuned!